Work with Us
TERI University provides an exciting and challenging environment for teaching and research. We welcome applications from those who think they can contribute to the growth of this unique institution.
Applications may be forwarded for areas related to the programme/courses offered in different departments/centres. Candidates will be informed about the status of their applications within a week of applying.
Applications could be submitted for the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor.
You can apply online. It is recommended that you attach a scan of the first page of upto 5 of your recent publication along with your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Mere fulfillment of the qualifications and experience requirement laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- The candidates selected to fill the positions will be offered a renewable contract of 5 years.
- Selected faculty will also be adjunct professionals in TERI and will be able to participate in TERI Projects.
- Applications should be sent through Apply online process only.