Contact the Faculty
Meet our faculty
- Dr Priyanka Kaushal Assistant Professor
In this program students are trained in three soft wares namely, RETscreen, Hommer and PVSyst. The students will familiarise themselves with the tools to analyse and optimize renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies. These tools can be applied on any scale from global to regional to local, or to a project. The course will infuse capabilities and knowledge to synthesize and interpret results, and communicate findings to decision makers.
WHY STUDY CSTEA ?
This programme is to train you for software application for clean energy and energy efficient projects. On successful completion of this course you would be able to:
- Determine the technical and financial viability of potential renewable energy, energy efficiency and cogeneration projects.
- Verify the ongoing energy performance of a facility
- Forecast the social and environmental consequences of certain decisions that might be
- Compare the cost and feasibility of different renewable energy configurations
- Building simulation for passive and active solar design
- Software covered would be: RETscreen, HOMER, PVsyst
Grateful for the support provided by
- Department of Personnel and Training, GoI