VISIT CAMPUSCome to see what TERI SAS has to offer
Last date for applying to distance learning programme is 31st December 2017.
Announcing admissions for the academic session commencing July 2018 for all masters programmes. The last date to apply for all other masters programme is 11 May 2018.
1Browse and confirm your eligibility and choices
- Would you like to know more about TERI SAS? TERI SAS is counted as one of the best universities of its class around the globe. Browse through the resources section to get a view of our world class facilities.
- Click here to know of the programs offered, admission process, fees etc.
- Click here to visit our FAQs section. In case of programme-related queries, feel free to reach out to our faculty as mentioned under:
Name of person Programme Dr. Chubamenla Jamir M Sc (ESRM) firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Kamna Sachdeva M Sc (CSP) email@example.com Dr. Neeti M Sc (Geo) firstname.lastname@example.org Mr Soumendu Sarkar M Sc (Economics) email@example.com Dr. Pallavi Somvanshi M Sc (PBT) firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Smriti Das MA (SDP) email@example.com Dr. Ritika Mahajan MBA programmes firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Naqui Anwer M.Tech (REEM) email@example.com Dr. Bhawna Bali M.Tech (UDM) firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Rinki Deo M Sc/M.Tech (WSG) email@example.com Dr. M V Shiju LLM programme firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also refer to TERI SAS Handbook for more information
- To view our anti-ragging measures, please visit here
- After checking programme-specific requirements, select the programme that suits you best
- For International students:
- Fill in the online application. No fees to be submitted at this stage
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Selection for a programme will be purely on the basis of the student’s past performance, statement of purpose, and telephonic interview
- A very limited number of scholarships are available for International students. For details, click here
- If you are unable to apply online,duly filled applications may be scanned and sent to email@example.com
- Selected students would be sent an offer letter to join the programme. This letter may be used for applying for visa
- Students are advised to read carefully the information provided for a programme before completing all the other necessary formalities
2Submit your application
- To view the complete admission calendar and deadlines on important events, please visit
- You can apply online or mail us the hard copy. Although you are encouraged to apply online. Application fee for applying online is less than hard copy applications. For online applications, fees may be paid either through a debit or credit card.
- To submit offline (paper) application, please click here. This will get you to a list of programmes and application forms for both Indian and international students.
- Completed application forms along with a Demand Draft may be submitted at the University OR sent through courier. For International students no demand draft is required.
- For Ph.D. applicants, please apply here
Once the application is submitted:
- Check your email for any correspondence from TERI SAS. A confirmation mail containing details of the fees paid would be sent. Any follow up may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In cases of non-receipt of confirmatory mail, please check your Spam / Junk folders also before contacting TERI SAS!
4Appearing for the Online Exam (For Indian Students only)
- An online All-India entrance test followed by an interview is
compulsory for all programmes. Admit
card would be sent through email and a message on your registered
- For more information regarding selection process please visit the individual programme page
- For M.Sc./M.Tech/M.A.(SDP)/LLM/MBA programme applicants: To view the pattern of the exam and sample question papers, please click here
- Check the TERI SAS website for details on interview dates
- Check the TERI SAS website regularly for result declaration
- For non-receipt of admit card, please write to: email@example.com and contact: 011-71800222 with reference to the registration number provided
- A separate waitlist would be put up on the TERI SAS website after the main admissions are over. Please keep checking the TERI SAS website for any waitlist activation
- An online All-India entrance test followed by an interview is compulsory for all programmes. Admit card would be sent through email and a message on your registered mobile number.
5Pay Programme Fees
On selection to a programme at the university:
- Refer the information brochure for information and details regarding payment of fees for each course
- For bank details, fund transfers, and other payment options, click here
- TERI SAS has a tie up with CREDiLA (A HDFC bank initiative) for "Student Education Loans" with an attractive rate of interest. For financial assistance and any guidance on such matters, please click here
- TERI SAS offers a limited number of scholarships to students joining the Master's programs.To know of the eligibility criteria and the range of scholarships offered, please click here
- Limited number of doctoral scholarships is available. To know more, please click here
6Apply for Hostel Accommodation/Residence (if required)
- Limited seats are available for outstation female students. Seats are allotted according to merit in the entrance test and previous academic record
- International female students are provided with seats in the hostel. Male students are assisted in getting accommodation around the University by the administration
- For more information about fees, facilities available, etc., please visit the hostel page and FAQ page
- Click here to download the hostel application form
- Apply early, as hostel facility is available on a first come first serve basis (subject to merit and other conditions)
7Register for stand alone courses
- The University permits applications for individual courses/bouquet of courses in each semester. Candidates selected for these would earn the relevant credits and would be awarded a certificate of participation. Read more
For queries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.