Duration: Six months with possibility of further extension
M.Tech. degree in Renewable Energy with B.Tech. degree Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/M.Sc. in Physics with working knowledge of energy modelling software.
B.Tech. degree Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/M.Sc. in Physics with at least two years of experience in energy modelling.
Research: Energy policy analysis using modelling tools. The job may also require site survey and communication with different stakeholders and therefore outstation travel may be required.
Participate actively in the capacity building activities of the department by collaborating with M.Tech./Ph.D research projects at the Department of Energy and Environment of TERI University. Organization of workshop/conference.
Consolidated salary: Rs. 30,000 per month
Qualification, experience and skill required:
- Bachelor degree in Commerce
- Knowledge of Procurement processes
- Good verbal and written communication
- Should be an enthusiast, meticulous and action-oriented
- Should be a team player and a master in utilizing limited resources for optimum outcome
- Ability to work under tight time-frames
- Ability to multitask on need basis
- Experience in working with Talley and other procurement related software will be given preference
- Processing Indents/PR/PO
- Maintenance of Vendor/Asset list
- Knowledge of AMC/Contract Control
- Stock taking
- Invoice Tracking
- Insurance of assets
- Vendor Coordination
- Record keeping
- Asset update
- Field work
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Last date for applying : 27th October 2017