Number of Vacancies: 1- Reference: CM_TU_2016
Area: Climate research and modelling
Duration: 6 months
Qualification: Aspiring researcher with First class in M.Tech/ M.SC in Geoinformatics/Geography/Physics/Computer Science; with strong knowledge in MATLAB programming.
Emolument: As per Teri university norms
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with a letter of interest to Dr Nithiyanandam (PI) before 11th November 2017. Scrutinized candidates will be called for interview.
Required date of joining: As early as possible
For queries contact PI:
Dr Nithiyanandam, Assistant Professor, Teri University,
Position: Programme Assistant
Qualification, experience and skill required: :
-Bachelor degree in any subject
- Good verbal and written communication
- Should be an enthusiast, meticulous and action-oriented
- Should be a team player and a master in utilizing limited resources for optimum outcome.
- Ability to work under tight time-frames.
- Ability to multitask on need basis.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Provide the department and administration section with support (e.g. filing, emailing and data entry)
- Relay applicants for new admission concerns to the appropriate faculty
- Review and submit documents to HoD/PC and other interested parties
- Schedule and organize meetings of Department & Programme in consultation with HoD/PC.
- Maintain department/programme files and add new information as it becomes available
- Help HoD/faculty of department fill out paperwork/data in portals and attend to various correspondences
- Coordinating processing of Bills related to faculty projects.
- Maintain inventory of department office and other supplies
- Update computer and take back up of file systems on a weekly basis