Life @ Campus
The campus life at the University revolves around a range of academic,
cultural and social activities. It aims to encourage students to express
their talents and offers a supportive environment for intellectual and
Newsletter of MBA programmes
Support Our Initiatives
We invite partners who believe in pushing the frontiers of research and
taking academics to new heights. You could support our endeavors by sponsoring
scholarships or fellowships, and providing endowments for building new
facilities or creating new departments.
Our students and faculty gain relevant cross-cultural experience through our exchange programmes with many of the leading foreign universities.
With the objective of greening the Delhi ridge area in the vicinity of its campus, TERI University collaborated with ONGC under their Corporate Social Responsibility initiative.
- Announcing admissions for the 6 month-certificate course in Renewable Energy (through distance learning) commencing January 2014. To apply click here.
- Announcing admissions for the academic session commencing July 2014 for all programmes. For applying please click here
- TERI University congratulates Professor V Ramanathan on his receiving UNEP's Champion of the Earth Award. Professor Ramanathan is UNESCO Chair Professor of Climate and Policy at TERI University. Read more
- Indira Foundation Distinguished Visitor
TERI University invites applications from International scholars, preferably US based, in academic and research institutions/universities for the Indira Foundation Distinguished Visitors Fellowship. Read more
- Information Brochure 2014-15
- Applications for Ph.D. programme are invited through the year. However, applications will be considered in end May and end October for admissions in the semesters commencing July and January each year.
- Scholarships for doctoral programmes. Read more
- Scholarships are available for bright and meritorious students at Master's and Doctoral levels.
TERI U News
Heading towards a sustainable future
TERI University, instituted by The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), has won the ‘Greenest University and Research Institution’ award at the inaugural Climate Change Awards organised by Responding to Climate Change (RTCC) – a news and analysis website. It won around ten awards at the...
The Hindustan Times,
27 November 2013
City lass set for date with Antarctica : To leave for the frozen continent as part of 33rd Indian Scientific Expedition on Dec 8
ALLAHABAD: Budding scientist from Sangam city, Archana Dayal has set a date with Antarctica - the last great wilderness on Earth. The Allahabad-bor n and brought up 23-year-old has been selected as the only student researcher of a team of scientists set to undertake the 33rd Indian Scientific...
Hindustan Times (Lucknow) ,
7 November 2013
TERI University wins RTCC Green University of 2013 award
The TERI University is delighted to receive the “Green University 2013” award as part of the RTCC 2013 climate change awards.
RTCC is delighted to announce its inaugural Climate Change Awards, celebrating the achievements of the leading businesses and individuals from across the green...
1 November 2013
The curriculum at TERI University is designed to initiate and
involve both students and faculty in the process of research.
The broad areas of research are
- Resource Use & Management
- Natural-Human Systems
- Policy & Governance
- Environment & Development
- Sustainability Engineering
- "Citizen's Guide to Energy Subsidies in India", a work jointly done by TERI, TERI University and Global Subsidies Initiative, International Institute for Sustainable Development.
- "Fossil-Fuel Subsidy Reform in India: Cash transfers for PDS kerosene and domestic LPG", a work jointly done by TERI, TERI University and Global Subsidies Initiative, International Institute for Sustainable Development. Read more>>
Recent Research Publications
An evaluative model for city competitiveness: application to UK cities
Singhal, S. Mcgreal, S. and Berry, J.
Journal of Landuse Policy, 30 (2013), 214-222, 2013
Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the India-Sri Lanka Free Trade Agreement-A Sector Specific Analysis.
Choudhry Sonam, Murali Kallumal and Varma, P
Journal of Economic Policy and Research, volume 8, No.1 (Oct 12-March 13), 2013
Journal of Resources, Energy, and Development
An international, peer-reviewed journal focusing on research and integration
of knowledge at the interface of resources and development