Life @ Campus
The campus life at the University revolves around a range of academic,
cultural and social activities. It aims to encourage students to express
their talents and offers a supportive environment for intellectual and
Newsletter of MBA programmes
Support Our Initiatives
We invite partners who believe in pushing the frontiers of research and
taking academics to new heights. You could support our endeavors by sponsoring
scholarships or fellowships, and providing endowments for building new
facilities or creating new departments.
Our students and faculty gain relevant cross-cultural experience through our exchange programmes with many of the leading foreign universities.
With the objective of greening the Delhi ridge area in the vicinity of its campus, TERI University collaborated with ONGC under their Corporate Social Responsibility initiative.
- Admit cards for the entrance test to be held on 25 May 2013 have been sent to the emails of all the short-listed candidates. Those who have not received it may write to email@example.com or contact Phone no. 011 - 40508149 with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indira Foundation Distinguished Visitor
TERI University invites applications from International scholars, preferably US based, in academic and research institutions/universities for the Indira Foundation Distinguished Visitors Fellowship. Read more
- TERI University is proud to announce that it has received grade "A" accreditation by NAAC.
- The last date for applying for Advanced PG Diploma in renewable Energy extended to 30 June 2013.
- Admissions for the academic year 2013-14 are now closed for all other programmes. Call for applications for the next academic year (commencing July 2014) are likely to be announced in end January 2014.
- Information Brochure
- Applications for Ph.D. programme are invited through the year. However, applications will be considered in end May and end October for admissions in the semesters commencing July and January each year.
- Scholarships for doctoral programmes. Read more
- Scholarships are available for bright and meritorious students at Master's and Doctoral levels.
- Railway Minister announces a special chair at TERI University. Read more
TERI U News
Top Indian and US leaders discuss stimulating technology, development and trade in the energy sector
TERI-NA in association with Yale University organized the fourth edition of the U.S.-India Energy Partnership Summit themed ‘Stimulating Technology, Trade and Development’ at the Washington Marriott today.
Dr. Manmohan Singh, Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, in his address to the Summit said...
Reuters Alert Net,
16 May 2013
Delhi's green buildings: TERI campus, Vasant Kunj
THE ENERGY & RESOURCES INSTITUTE (TERI) CAMPUS, VASANT KUNJ
Spread over two acres, the TERI campus in Vasant Kunj is a ‘green’ campus that saves 60% energy and has reduced consumption of water by 25%. The four-storey university building also uses an earth-air tunnel to minimise the use of...
The Hindustan Times,
25 April 2013
The curriculum at TERI University is designed to initiate and
involve both students and faculty in the process of research.
The broad areas of research are
- Resource Use & Management
- Natural-Human Systems
- Policy & Governance
- Environment & Development
- Sustainability Engineering
- "Citizen's Guide to Energy Subsidies in India", a work jointly done by TERI, TERI University and Global Subsidies Initiative, International Institute for Sustainable Development.
- "Fossil-Fuel Subsidy Reform in India: Cash transfers for PDS kerosene and domestic LPG", a work jointly done by TERI, TERI University and Global Subsidies Initiative, International Institute for Sustainable Development. Read more>>
Recent Research Publications
An evaluative model for city competitiveness: application to UK cities
Singhal, S. Mcgreal, S. and Berry, J.
Journal of Landuse Policy, 30 (2013), 214-222, 2013
Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the India-Sri Lanka Free Trade Agreement-A Sector Specific Analysis.
Choudhry Sonam, Murali Kallumal and Varma, P
Journal of Economic Policy and Research, volume 8, No.1 (Oct 12-March 13), 2013
Journal of Resources, Energy, and Development
An international, peer-reviewed journal focusing on research and integration
of knowledge at the interface of resources and development